Monday, June 7, 2010

First Days at Tank

The first days at Tank were amazing intense and stressful. Having not even crossed the door, Zadrian (the second FIT student interning at Tank) and I found ourselves running errands under the London rain. I admit having lost myself a little at the beginning but it is a great feeling to find your way and discover London from a different angle. Working with the full “cupboard” due to an upcoming shooting, researching and reporting about UK fashion and sitting closely to the great young fashion team: I feel I have already learned so much in a week about fashion magazines, London fashion, and London itself; I can’t wait to start a second week. The pace of work asks for fast learning and adaptation. Zairian is an amazing intern; it is wonderful and motivating to work with him: I really want to be at my best and keep the comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment