Wednesday, June 2, 2010

London and Me







Yes, although much different, my FIT London experience is “far” from being my first London experience. Indeed I have been in London several times with my family (a 1H30 flight from Geneva…). Even more important, I lived in London for three months three years ago when I was 18 and still at high school. My town organized a special program (“Extra Muros” for those that command Latin) for excellent students: students get the opportunity to have three months free to do anything that could enhance their future. I decided to go to London to learn English and follow a short course at the famous prestigious Central Saint Martins. I enjoyed students coming from all over the world, the parties, studies and … independence. This experience brought me so much: it opened my mind, made me learn an indispensible language and above all taught me so much about myself: after London I knew I wanted to live in a big city, I could live by myself and only dream about being involved in top fashion magazines; it truly put me on the road to New York both by giving me the willingness and means to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment