Friday, June 25, 2010

Third Week



The third week went by so fast that I didn’t even realize it was gone. Basically I enjoyed spending time at my internship at Tank, saw Switzerland unexpectedly win over Spain at the World Cup and sadly attended my last class at the London College of Fashion. I can’t believe only one week is left.

Tank was active this third week. A big shooting ended over the weekend letting the excitement of the returns of the loaned clothing for the week. This is without counting on one new shootings coming up that need research and requests.
The last edition of Tank is out; it is an amazing feeling to see the magazine in the store and being knowledgeable of the behind the scene and having been a part of it. Yes, all the hard work of the team becomes not only real, but it becomes a true big fashion magazine.

The World Cup keeps going, everyone keeps being excited. Despite my low interest in it, I enjoyed watching the so theoretically bad Swiss players getting success.

Finally the class enjoyed and celebrated our last course at the London College of Fashion. After learning about the Royal family, culture differences and most importantly marketing communications differences notably great speakers coming in, I know I would have enjoyed more classes. It was great to have classes not only on communications, but also focusing on what is going on in the fashion industry. As I already said, I sometimes wish my major at FIT, Advertising and Marketing Communication, taught us more about the fashion world specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment