Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Days










I have to say that the first days in London have been exciting and amazing as well as “exhausting”. Between finals, moving out and packing up in New York, flying to Geneva, my hometown for a kiss to my family, and starting the London adventure, I remember life to be fast and intensive; we are young and have only one life. I was amazed to see the great united group we have, the big Clifton Gardens flats only 10 to 15 minutes away from Oxford Circus (FIT students have a “professional” need to be close to Top Shop; no?), get to know the London College of Fashion, the program, the British press… waouh! My roommates Lisa, Komali, Victoria and Rebecca are great and the flat atmosphere is cozy and fun. Also, as mentioned in a previous posting, “London and Me,” I lived in London for three months three years ago. Rediscovering London is amazing. I can’t believe my memories are so blurred… moreover I am not the only one who changed: ever changing nightlife, museums and context makes it a brand new experience. (Beside I can say my English improved so much compared to three years ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment